So let’s have a little fun and explore some amazing sex facts.
- You might be surprised to learn that Women are more willing to commit adultery during their ovulation, than at any other time throughout their cycle—most notably due to their bodies’ desire to fertilize the ovulated egg. Wow 😳 can’t say I would be more likely to cheat cause I’m ovulating, sure this is a case of morals not biology, however I understand the logic behind it. I’m usually a little more horny at this time.
- If a female ferret does not have sex for a year, she will die. Like actually die. Poor little ferret, never really ever liked them but well that’s a bit extreme. To be fair if I didn’t have it for a year maybe I would die too 😬😬.
- This is one of the weird sex facts that most of us have not heard about before. During intercourse, your inner nose swells just as your breasts and genitals will. Well maybe that’s why we breathe so heavy eh ?😉😉.
- Contrary to what men and women are led to believe, the size of a man’s penis fully erect is not really that important. Besides, the average length of an erect penis is 5.6 inches. Size has never been much of an issue for me. As long as you have the moves 😜.
- In case you were wondering, there is enough sperm in one single man to impregnate every woman on the planet who is fertile. Like every women? bet he would get well pissed off with all those kids running around thou.😂
- For those who are wondering if their grandparents and great-grandparents still have sexual intercourse, the overwhelming answer is yes. Approximately one third of women in their 80’s continue to have sex with their husband or boyfriend, feeewwww!! Well that’s at least that’s cleared up. I will be at it till a good old age. Woop !!!!
- Humans are not the only ones interested in performing oral sex, wolves, bears and bats are also known to participate in the practice quite often. Haha new meaning to getting fruity ( as in fruit bat) nope not funny okay. Anyway wow glad the the old bears, wolves and unexpectedly bats, like to get a bit oral eh, well can you blame them really ? 😉
- At the point of orgasm, both men and women tend to have a heart rate of approximately 140. This is not excessive, but just enters the common cardiovascular zone. You just need to keep it there for that to have any actual benifits thou, so not the best weight loss guarantee, unfortunately 😭😭
- For men under the age of 40, their average time to erection is a mere ten seconds. For some it is shorter, and if it is much longer than ten seconds, it may be an indication of erectile dysfunction. Interesting fact for sure. 😊
- The initial spurt of a man’s ejaculation travels at approximately 28 miles per hour, even faster than the 100 meters dash world record, which is currently 22.9 miles per hour. Well this is not really surprising to me, I once had a incident when KD came in my mouth without expecting it, That defo hit the back of my throat at crazy speed, I nearly choked. 😵😂😂😂.
- For those intrigued by having a threesome, you will need to travel to Australia as 28% of the population admits to having done a threesome at least once. Oh you kinky aussies you 😉😉.
- Only 5% of the population have sex once a day, while 20% have sex 3-4 times a week. The rest of the population are unknown. Well I’m very happy and lucky to be in the 5% bracket.
- Women have the ability to make their voice sound “sexier” in order to entice their men when needed. Men, however, do not possess such an ability and simply have to rely on other factors. Mmmmm sexy baby !!!
- Approximately 60% of men who get aroused have erect nipples. In fact, the nipples are just as sensitive in men as they are in women. KD loves when I play with his nipples even more when I nibble 😜.
- The recipe to the sensitivity of the clitoris is its 8,000 nerve fibers, which is twice as many as contained in the penis. Sorry guys I know this may be hard to believe but it’s true. You know us women we get greedy sometimes. 😬😬
- As an orgasm becomes imminent in a woman, the vagina decreases in size by as much as 30%. This contraction is most likely to help increase the sensitivity felt by the woman as she climaxes into the orgasm. 😵😵😵😵 tight pussies for the win. 🏆
- In order to know how much testosterone a man has, compare the length of his ring finger to his index finger. The longer the ring finger is in comparison to the index finger, the more testosterone in his body. Bet everyone is now looking at the hand or partners 😜
- For a woman attempting to reach climax, it will take her only four minutes through masturbation. However, it can take upwards of 10-20 minutes to reach climax during intercourse. Not sure how much I agree, or maybe I’m just not most women. I can climax in abou one minute on my own, maybe 10 mins with KD.
- Here is one of the short but equally weird sex facts: Approximately 1% of women can achieve full orgasm solely through stimulating their breasts. Who are you women and when are you teaching me ? No really when ? 😂
- Nearly two thirds of all men and women have fantasized about another person while having sexual intercourse with their current partner. Typically, the one being fantasized about is not someone they will be able to have intercourse with, but it may increase theirs or their partners satisfaction. Well there you have it, completely normal, for me thou KD is more than enough.
- When you are aroused and prepped for sexual intercourse, you are actually less likely to be grossed out by anything that happens. Feel free to be as dirty as you want, no one cares 😉😉
- The male octopus actually pulls his penis off during mating, he then gives it to the female octopus, she then inserts it herself and squeezes the sperm out. 😮😮😮😮 oh my that’s commitment to the cause don’t you think? Looks like humans got it easy 😬. And finally, Orgasms, along with sneezes, cannot be voluntarily stopped once they have started because they are physiological responses to an event. Like you would want to stop them, where would the fun be in that.
So there you have it, ferrets who die from lack of sex, nervy clits and dedicated octopuses 🐙 share with your friends and see there reaction. How many did you know?
Thanks for reading